IO Interactive is currently looking for a full-time Test Manager to join the Glacier 2 team in Copenhagen. You will be a part of our QA and your primary responsibility will be to steer and support the QA process on the Glacier 2 engine team.
In this position, you will work closely together with the experienced engine team and you will report to the Glacier 2 management team on a daily basis.
You will be working on initiatives that ensure we reach our deadlines with focus on both time and quality. Furthermore you will provide advice on test and milestone strategies and facilitate that the QA members can perform on the project.
You will be reporting to the Producer on a day to day basis but you will also be a part of our QA in the company and participate constantly improving and developing our QA processes in the studio. This is driven by the QA Section Manager whom you will report to in terms of personnel responsibility.
You will become part of an international and agile environment, where people are very passionate about their work and value an informal and relaxed tone of communication.
Basic Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement the QA process and test plan in the Glacier 2 team.
- Work closely together with the management team to help ensure we deliver quality in our releases and meet our milestones.
- Responsible for guiding the testers on the Glacier 2 team and help and support them to be able to work in line with the QA- and test processes of the studio.
- Responsible for reporting the status of QA efforts, risks, and results.
- Responsible for the communication and coordination of external QA partners based all over the world.
- Be an active part of the development and maintenance of the QA processes in the studio. This includes test tools, documentation, and internal education of testers.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in test management and QA team leading.
- Experience in implementing QA processes on a team.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English.
- Excellent coordination skills. Be able to handle many tasks and interests at the same time.
- Must have very good interpersonal skills. Be able to represent QA to the organization in a professional way that creates trust and value for the product.
- Must have a structured and analytic approach to the solving of tasks and issues.
- Must be proactive of nature and have a result oriented approach to daily work.
- Must have experience with test management tools.
- ISTQB certified at foundation level at minimum.
- Must have work experience within an agile development environment.
- Must be able to work flexible hours in peak times up to milestones.
- A passion for video games.
- Experience from the games industry.
- Experience working in a similar role in a middleware product team, also outside the games industry.
- Experience in the use of game engines and technologies.
If the above description fits your profile, please submit your application in English including CV using our online form
Io-Interactive is the creative force behind some of the most talked-about PC and multiplatform videogames to emerge in the last decade. Starting with the praised and ground-breaking Hitman series, Io-Interactive has since developed the cult classic Freedom Fighters, the innovative brand Mini Ninjas and the controversial Kane & Lynch series.
Io-Interactive’s most recent release and worldwide smash Hitman: Absolution incorporates the all-new proprietary Glacier 2 engine. The Glacier 2 technology has set a new benchmark in the realization of creative vision and delivering world-class entertainment.em>
Io-Interactive has always proven that dedication to original IPs and unique brands are the hallmarks of the company, while understanding that breaking new ground is integral to growth and customer satisfaction.
Io-Interactive is a part of Eidos Interactive. Eidos is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.