Working at Io-Interactive
We are always looking for more talented people to join our team; whether you're an artist, programmer or have strong creative skills in other areas that will help us make the best games possible.
What we're looking for:
In general, we consider these skills to be important:
- Considerable interest in games
- Previous experience with game development
- Good English language skills
- Work and communicate in a team
- Focus on deadlines and tasks at hand
What we offer
- A creative environment in a highly professional business
- Competitive salaries and security package
- 30 days annual holidays
- Breakfast and lunch every day from the IOI canteen
- Weekly sweet treat surprises from the IOI canteen
- A steady supply of drinks, snacks and fruits
- Being part of a global company that leaves room for international career paths
- The thrill and challenge of cutting edge technology
- Relocation package and Spouse Care Program
All of our available jobs are listed on the right hand-side of this page and more info about the studio is available through this page.
If you've got what it takes, then our online application form is the place to get started.