Who are we?
It’s pretty simple, really. Io-Interactive is here to deliver exciting best-in-class gaming experiences. We want our games to play and feel like the people who created them – unique and creative. It is our way of making sure that we will always deliver something interesting.
So we do a lot to foster a culture of brother- and sisterhood and we strive to be a collective of creative, productive people rather than a factory. You come to work at Io-Interactive because you want to create top-of-the-line games and because you want to be part of a company that isn’t afraid of doing things differently.
Because you will be spending a substantial amount of your day here, we do as much as we can to make IOI feel like a second home. We meet for optional breakfast every morning, have communal lunches and even dinner on those occasionally long days where we need to meet an important deadline.
On Fridays we sometimes have our Friday bar – either planned as a big thing where we run around in the building with laser guns or other fun like that – or just spontaneously started somewhere in the building. Every now and then we have IOI days where we can dig into our pet projects or attend presentations from colleagues or external experts on everything game related. It’s all about getting creative, influenced and inspired.
What is the job?
Io-Interactive is currently searching for a full-time brand manager to develop, oversee and manage the IOI’s studio brand and one new unannounced AAA franchise. The brand manager is in charge of developing the go to market campaigns, and leads the cross-functional teams executing these plans.
We are looking for a passionate marketer, with strong communication and presentation skills, and a proven track record.
She/he needs to work closely with group wide publishing, sales and marketing teams and have a strong understanding of game development.
We’re looking for someone who thrives on uncovering consumer insights in order to deliver innovative and effective marketing campaigns as well as delivering support to the development team to create commercially and financially successful products.
What are the responsibilities?
- Develop and execute brand and marketing plans to achieve the studio’s business goals
- Define objectives and strategies for product launches
- Develop and define marketing pillars, positioning and target audience for each brand and product
- Own the brand book, enforce content and style standards, and educate team members and partners on the brand
- Work with multiple teams and stakeholders to optimize plans
- Work with agencies from initial brief to final assets delivery
- Manage the creative and production process for assets like TV-spots, trailers, social media, online creative, events, packaging and other printed materials
- Work with licensing and promotion teams to establish productive partnerships and build effective co-marketing programs
- Continuously monitor competitor brands and marketing activity
- Cooperate with community, communications and brand teams in the role of the product owner for the brand
What is required?
- Strong communication skills and very approachable character
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
- Great presentation skills
- Understanding of global advertising and age rating standards/requirements
- Understanding of various cultures and territories
- Willing to travel frequently
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role in the entertainment or/and games industry
- 1+ years’ experience in digital marketing, publishing and game distribution
- A passion for video games is mandatory
It will be an advantage if you have:
- The ability to understand Danish
You made it this far. Clearly you’re ready to know even more. So get in touch now. We need you!