Who are we?
It’s pretty simple, really. Io-Interactive is here to deliver exciting best-in-class gaming experiences. We want our games to play and feel like the people who created them – unique and creative. It is our way of making sure that we will always deliver something interesting.
So we do a lot to foster a culture of brother- and sisterhood and we strive to be a collective of creative, productive people rather than a factory. You come to work at Io-Interactive because you want to create top-of-the-line games and because you want to be part of a company that isn’t afraid of doing things differently.
Because you will be spending a substantial amount of your day here, we do as much as we can to make IOI feel like a second home. We meet for optional breakfast every morning, have communal lunches and even dinner on those occasionally long days where we need to meet an important deadline.
On Fridays we sometimes have our Friday bar – either planned as a big thing where we run around in the building with laser guns or other fun like that – or just spontaneously started somewhere in the building. Every now and then we have IOI days where we can dig into our pet projects or attend presentations from colleagues or external experts on everything game related. It’s all about getting creative, influenced and inspired.
What is the job?
Io-Interactive is currently looking for a full-time maternity cover for Game Asset Coordinator to join our HITMAN project from mid-May.
As an integral part of the team, you will collaborate with producers, leads and other team members to optimize and facilitate the flow of dialogue related game assets in the project.
Ongoing responsibilities include: keeping track of produced assets in specific areas of content production, proactively assisting and advising content creators in producing new content based on a solid foundation of existing assets as well as establishing and maintaining the asset management system.
The ideal candidate is proactive, self-driven and very organized professional with a solid background in asset production.
What are the responsibilities?
- Organize, track and tag game assets for audio files, transcriptions for all languages and more
- Generate robot audio for placeholder before recordings are done
- Create, importing and inserting placeholder assets into the game via our script writing tool and Perforce
- Systematically remove broken references by re-linking game assets for the intended purpose
- Collect, organize and send scripts to recording studios, import final audio assets and track recordings and update excel trackers in Perforce accordingly.
- Generate automated subtitle timings every time final recordings are completed
- Assist producer to set up recordings both internally and externally, review purchase orders and invoices and function as the communication link between IOI and external partners
- Serve as a scrum master for strike team, help team member organize, plan and review their weekly task to ensure planned goals are reached
- Assist AI team by systematically sweeping the AI for faulty or missing lines and provide fixes as appropriate
- Keep track of changes in game assets and foresee the effect they may have throughout the life of the project
- Serve as a production support taking on other ad hoc tasks and assignments on behalf of game production
What is required?
- Anticipatory, change-oriented and proactive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to respond elegantly to difficult creative changes, often late in the process
- Self-motivated towards solving creative problems
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
- A passion for video games is mandatory
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Understanding and knowledge of agile/lean production methods
- Knowledge and experience working with revision controls systems (Perforce, Alienbrain, CVS, …)
You made it this far. Clearly you’re ready to know even more. So get in touch now. We need you!