PC players who own HITMAN 1 or HITMAN 2 are now able to import locations from those games into HITMAN 3 at no additional cost. After signing in to their IOI Account, PC players will need to follow a simple 3-step process to import their locations into HITMAN 3.
The three-step process for importing locations into HITMAN 3 on PC:
1. Read the instructions
2. Review your accounts
3. Claim content / import locations
A few important things before getting started
- Double check all your choices before claiming content. They cannot be undone or reversed.
- The content you claim will be an ‘Access Pass DLC’. For example, if you own HITMAN 2, you can claim the HITMAN 2 Access Pass. It’s that simple.
- Once you have claimed an Access Pass, restart HITMAN 3 to access the relevant content. (There are no codes you need to redeem.)
- We recommend using a PC browser, the location importing site is not fully optimised for mobile browsers.
Ready to get started?
After signing into your IOI Account, you’ll need to link both your platform account that owns HITMAN 2 and the platform account where you own HITMAN 3 to your IOI Account. From there, you’ll be able to view the status of what you own and import your locations. Please take the time to read the instructions on the page carefully. Click the link below to sign in to your IOI Account and begin the PC Location Importing process.