IO Interactive is currently seeking a part-time Student Assistant who’s an aficionado in the numbers game and can keep track of accounts, invoices, bookings, reporting and has them all under control.
You will join the Finance department and get to work with our Head of Finance, Controller and Accountant. At the same time, you will also be part of a high-caliber studio of around 130 passionate and creative people, that live and breathe state-of-the art game design, who are eager to have you on board!
We believe there is no better student job than the one which stimulates you, is relevant to your studies and gives you a cool, friendly and creative social environment. This is one of them.
Here is what it takes:
What you will do:
- You will do invoice registration and support the invoice approval process.
- Take care of reconciliation of accounts payable and receivables.
- Customer invoicing.
- Work with business support applications (Acubiz, Agresso, HRG):
- Acubiz import and reconciliation and follow-up.
- Travel Booking.
- Supporting employees in using business support applications.
- Assist in different task throughout the monthly reporting (Reconciliations, postings etc.).
- Occasionally there will be other tasks – e.g. sales reporting and analysis.
- Ad hoc tasks.
- You will be reporting to and collaborating closely with the Chief Accountant.
Who you are:
- You don’t have to be a gamer – so don’t be shy!
- You are currently in your second or last year of your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within Accounting, Finance or other relevant programs of study within business administration.
- You have profound knowledge of principles of accounting.
- You are well-organized and can easily balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English.
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
We would love it if you:
- Had knowledge of Agresso.
- Had experience in a similar role.
Who we are:
A family, above all. If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that. We are also highly international, with over 24 nationalities working in both our Copenhagen and Malmö studios. We are passionate about delivering AAA, exceptional game experience to millions of players worldwide.
We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome in our family never fail to integrate, and are supported, valued and listened to at all steps. We are dedicated to quality and have fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same. 😊
The job is appx. 15 hours per week and based in our Copenhagen studio. Please send both your CV and Application letter in English. We are looking forward to your applications!