IO Interactive is always seeking to unlock achievements in the game industry, so we can foster and expand our dedication to state-of-the-art game design.
Our studio is ready to welcome a Business Intelligence Analyst who will be a key player for tapping into new opportunities of growth, both for the live game operations and for the game studio.
You will join us during a thrilling time, where new and exciting things are happening, and where our team here at IOI is stronger than ever.
What you will do:
- Partner with our Finance, Commercial and Operations departments and provide accurate and actionable data insights and analysis to support business decisions.
- Design and build dashboards to track our games, in order to highlight trends and potential issues.
- Create documents to educate and inform of how live services operate and function from a business perspective.
- Own and represent data reporting to IOI’s partners and collaborators.
- Provide stakeholders such as studio management, existing or potential partners with regular, ad-hoc updates on business performance.
- Communicate and visualize results and recommendations in a clear and concise way, for members of studio management and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Be the go-to business data specialist for the game studio direction, improving business intelligence and analysis to seize new development opportunities.
- Come up with clever ways to track key metrics – create strategies for collecting data, implement them and interpret the findings.
- Support business cases for joint strategic initiatives with relevant product data.
- Collaborate cross-disciplined with the online, commercial, marketing, gameplay and studio management teams.
Who you are:
- You have 2-3 years of related experience in a Business Analyst or Data Scientist role.
- Thorough experience with SQL and data analysis skills, and an understanding of the appropriate statistical techniques to use in different circumstances.
- You have the ability to understand complex business problems and then define the right metrics or analysis to lead to the right recommendations and decisions.
- Ask the right questions and are versed in managing pipeline jungles to answer those questions.
- Are well familiar with report creation and data analysis tools, such as PowerBI, Tableau, Kibana or Looker, and can create comprehensive and feasible reports.
- Excellent communication skills to explain complex and analytical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- You are both a communicator and a thinker and can present your strategy and findings in a compelling and unambiguous way.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative analysis discipline (Statistics, Mathematics etc.), with strong academic record.
- A passion for video games.
We would love it if you:
- Had experience from a similar role in a AAA video game studio.
- Had experience with time-series databases, BI frameworks, message/event pipelines and cloud platforms.
Who we are:
We are a team, above all. If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that. We are also highly international, with people from over 27 nationalities working in both our Copenhagen and Malmö offices.
We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome in our team never fail to integrate, and are supported, valued and listened to at all steps. We are dedicated to quality and have fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same. 🙂
The position is open in both our Malmö and Copenhagen offices, and we will take your location preference into consideration. We are looking forward to hearing from you!