We are looking for a Business Developer that can foster our status as a trusted, esteemed and thorough partner in business. You will be a key player in maintaining and bringing new business, partners and stakeholders.
IO Interactive is a strong game studio that is proud to be independent and seeks to have fruitful partnerships, while expanding its own publishing potential. You will be a key player in IOI’s evolution, and our goals are never modest.
What you will do:
- Easy – bring in business. Find and act on opportunities that increase studio revenue and suggest new avenues for business growth.
- Be the contact person for both existing business partners and the ones that you identified and seized.
- Arrange and travel for meetings with current and future stakeholders.
- Negotiate major studio contracts and side-deals.
- Attend events where you network, your eye is on the ball and the ball is potential growth.
- You will be our executives’ closest business development advisor and will collaborate with our legal and finance departments.
Who you are:
- The face of business for a strong, independent game studio, that takes pride in its world-class products and people.
- You have a finger on the pulse of the game industry, and an eagle eye on the latest industry updates.
- You have minimum 3 years of experience working as a business developer in the games industry (entertainment, mobile and media technology industries are also compatible).
- You are reliable, structured and professional.
- Ace in negotiating and networking, with a fair-play, and win-win mentality for us and our partners.
- Fluent in English, and have a Bachelor or Master in Business studies, Sales, Entrepreneurship or equivalent work experience.
Who we are:
We are highly international, with over 24 nationalities working in both our Copenhagen and Malmö studios. We are passionate about delivering AAA, exceptional game experience to millions of players worldwide. We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome in our family never fail to integrate, and are supported, valued and listened to at all steps. We are dedicated to quality and have fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same. 🙂
The position is based in our studio in Copenhagen. We are willing to consider your years of experience for a more senior role. We are looking forward to your applications!