IO Interactive is currently seeking a full-time Executive Producer!
We are looking for a strong communicator who understands all areas of game production and has a clear focus on delivering AAA game experience. You will need to be very proactive and able to establish systems for planning and coordinating the progress of technical and creative work, represented by Senior Producers of each game development area.
You will report to our CEO and be responsible for delivering titles on all platforms within given priorities of time, budget, and quality. But more than that, you will get to do all of this as the start of an exciting journey we set on, and of which you will get to be a core part.
What you will do:
- Executing and delivering the creative vision of the Game Director.
- Coordinate and manage the Senior Producers and Game Director.
- Defining, planning, and executing milestones in line with the group-wide green light process.
- Working closely with the CEO.
- Creating, updating, and tracking goals, schedules, and budgets.
- Controlling and reporting progress on each area of the project.
- Presenting the project progress to the studio board and to the executive board at various update and green light meetings.
- Achieving approvals at studio and publisher green light meetings.
- Owning personnel responsibility such as hiring, appraising, and coaching the game management team.
- Tracking and managing issues and risks on an ongoing basis as well as proactively providing associated mitigation and resolution strategies.
- Achieve studio wide goals set by Studio Management, be that of cultural, project, methodical or other areas that help drive overall ambitions on a studio level.
Who you are:
- You have a deep understanding of the production process and working with technical and creative talent.
- Solid experience working on AAA games.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Very strong workflow development and documentation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Profound knowledge of project management methods and software packages.
- Strong budgeting, controlling, and reporting skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Project, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Emotional intelligence, to strengthen collaborative and effective communication among Senior Producers.
- Strategic flair.
- A passion for video games is mandatory.
We would love it if you:
- Had experience with JIRA.
- Had Project Maanagement experience or certifications such as Prince2, SCRUM, Kanban.
Who we are:
IO Interactive is a team, above everything. We are highly international, with around 130 people and 24 nationalities, and independent studios both in progressive Copenhagen and the cozy city of Malmö. If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We are passionate about delivering AAA, exceptional game experience to millions of players worldwide. We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome in our team never fail to integrate, and are supported, valued and listened to at all steps. We are dedicated to quality and have fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same.
We are looking forward to your applications!