IO Interactive is ready to welcome Functional Testers to the family and help kick-start our Malmö studio.
We’re seeking passionate gamers who will quality-test and debug our games while consolidating our in-house functional QA. You will get to be among the first to play & test both our current and future, exciting titles.
You will be the first to join our Malmö studio, as part of a new QA team, and get to see the studio grow with multiple disciplines of game development. Here is what it takes to be part of the journey:
What you will do:
- Test our games, try to find problems and report errors through our databases, to ensure we deliver what we promise – superior game quality.
- Accurately report, track, regress, and close bugs in our tracking system.
- Collaborate closely with your Lead and QA team and communicate status and progress of tests.
- Work with both build and release to ensure readiness, stability and functionality of our games.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement, track emerging changes and status updates.
Who you are:
- Have a ‘get-things-done’ attitude and relentless drive to find bugs, hidden requirements and edge cases, improve and solve them.
- A strong problem-solver, structured and effective in meeting deadlines.
- Reliable, professional, and can differentiate between work-time and play-time.
- Exceptionally attentive to detail, patient and curious.
- Able to collaborate with teams locally, abroad and across disciplines.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You also have good knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Experience with Xbox LIVE, PSN+, and Steam platforms.
- Completely and irrevocably passionate about games.
We would love it if you:
- Had basic experience with functional / non-functional testing on multiple platforms and with different testing techniques.
- Had experience using JIRA.
Who we are:
IO Interactive is highly international, with over 24 nationalities and studios in both Copenhagen and Malmö. We are passionate about delivering AAA, exceptional game experience to millions of players worldwide. We also tend to have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome in our family never fail to integrate, and are supported, valued and listened to at all steps. We are dedicated to quality and have fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same.
The position is full-time and remunerated accordingly. We are looking forward to receiving your applications!