IO Interactive is currently searching for a full-time brand manager to develop, oversee and manage the brand for a new unannounced AAA title. The brand manager is in charge of developing the go-to- market campaigns and lead the cross-functional teams executing these plans.
We are looking for a passionate marketer, with strong communication and presentation skills, and a proven track record. She/he needs to work closely with group wide publishing, sales and marketing teams and have a strong understanding of game development.
We’re looking for someone who thrives on uncovering consumer insights in order to deliver innovative and effective marketing campaigns as well as delivering support to the development team to create commercially and financially successful products.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute brand and marketing plans to achieve the studio’s business goals.
- Define objectives and strategies for product launches.
- Develop and define marketing pillars, positioning and target audience for each brand and product.
- Own the brand book, enforce content, and style standards, and educate team members and partners on the brand.
- Work with multiple teams and stakeholders to optimize plans.
- Work with agencies from initial brief to final assets delivery.
- Manage the creative and production process for assets like trailers, TV-spots, social media, online creative, events, packaging, and other materials.
- Work with licensing and promotion teams to establish productive partnerships and build effective co-marketing programs.
- Continuously monitor competitor brands and marketing activity.
- Cooperate with community, communications, and brand teams in the role of the product owner for the brand.
Who you are:
- Strong communication skills and very approachable character.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English.
- Great presentation skills.
- Understanding of global advertising and age rating standards/requirements.
- Understanding of various cultures and territories.
- Willing to travel frequently.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role in the entertainment or/and games industry.
- 1+ years’ experience in digital marketing, publishing and game distribution.
- A passion for video games is mandatory.
We would love it if you:
- Had the ability to understand Danish.
Who we are:
We are a team, above all. If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that. We are also highly international, with people from over 28 nationalities working in both our Copenhagen and Malmö offices.
We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome in our team never fail to integrate, and are supported, valued and listened to at all steps. We are dedicated to quality and have fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same.
The position is open in both our Malmö and Copenhagen offices, and we will take your location preference into consideration. We welcome candidates from all over the world, and we support VISA and relocation.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! For any questions, drop an email to Marina, at email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your applications!