Our HR momma is going on maternity leave, so we are looking for someone to take the reins until she is back. Our studio is searching for an HR Manager maternity cover, for a period of approximately 12 months.
We are looking for an organized person with strong interpersonal, mediation, and communication skills, who can join and become an integral part of the family. People will also come to you for advice, guidance and empathy so that force needs to also be strong with you.
As the HR Manager you will report to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and be responsible for the tactical/operational planning and execution in HR.
You will have the opportunity to work in a studio full of fun, engaging and creative people. Here is what it takes:
What you will do:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall strategy for the studio.
- Be the go-to-person for all employee-related issues.
- Be the go-to-person for legal HR matters.
- Organize recruitment in alignment with the staffing plans.
- Track, report and visualize the status of budgeted vacancies and recruitment.
- Execute training and development plans for all employees in cooperation with the respective department heads, producers and leads.
- Be responsible for the appraisal process including performance reviews.
- Participate in defining and organizing the employee life cycle process: from first contact, interviews, recruitment and reviews to retirement, resignation and dismissal.
- Own personnel responsibility, including hiring, appraising, and coaching the HR team (HR Coordinator and Talent Acquisition Specialist for now).
- Handle budgets and invoices for the HR department.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Business is desirable.
- You are an all-round HR professional with + 4 years of experience.
- Knowledge in Danish labor law.
- Clear and calm character, approachable and friendly.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and Danish.
- We are a very international studio, so being understanding of international cultural differences will come in handy.
We’d love it if you had:
- Experience from game development or the entertainment industry.
Who we are:
A family, above all. If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that. We are also highly international, with over 24 nationalities working in both our Copenhagen and Malmö studios. We are passionate about delivering AAA, exceptional game experience to millions of players worldwide.
We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome in our family never fail to integrate, and are supported, valued and listened to at all steps. We are dedicated to quality and have fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same. 🙂
The job is full-time and based in our Copenhagen studio. Please send both your CV and Application letter in English. We are looking forward to your applications! If you have any questions, please email email@example.com