IO Interactive is growing, and so is the demand for a legal ace to help us with our in-house legal tasks. We are always seeking ambitious and motivated talents to help us keep delivering our state-of-the-art games.
Our studio is ready to welcome a Student Assistant to join our Legal department. You will be a key player for assisting in the increasing amount of tasks we experience as we continue to grow as a AAA game development studio.
We offer a chance to work within the entertainment industry and to join us during a thrilling time, where new and exciting things are happening, and where our team here at IOI is stronger than ever.
What you will do:
- Review and comment on commercial contracts and software licenses.
- Assist our Legal department by preparing drafts of commercial contracts based on our contract templates.
- Help organize, facilitate, and plan the internal legal communication across departments.
- Perform legal review of our products.
- Other ad hoc tasks and assignments on behalf of our Legal department.
Who you are:
- Native Danish is required for this position.
- Knowledgeable in business law and legal practices.
- Writing, speaking and understanding correct English is essential.
- You are social, outgoing and versatile.
- You have superb skills for understanding, communicating and relating to a very diverse team of employees.
- You have excellent communication skills and easily convey and tailor legal material to non-legal stakeholders.
- You are studying for your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in law.
We would love it if you:
- Told us why this position excites you and why you want to join us.
Who we are:
We are a team, above all. If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that. We are also highly international, with people from over 28 nationalities working in both our Copenhagen and Malmö offices.
We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome in our team never fail to integrate, and are supported, valued and listened to at all steps. We dedicate us to quality and have fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same. 🙂
Our culture is relaxed and open to many types of individuals, so come as you are and do not dress to impress. We prefer working in what feels most comfortable, and so should you.
The position is open in our Copenhagen office.
CV and cover letter in Danish is perfectly acceptable for this position
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to hearing from you!