With many new and exciting ventures, comes a lot of stuff to do. Plans need to be well coordinated, so we rest assured that we can do what we know best.
IO Interactive is looking for a Project Manager to help us achieve just that. You will be the conductor who can make our projects’ resources, time and tasks synchronize in harmony. A mastermind who has an overview on all the game development teams, their goals and how they can be achieved through collaboration.
If this sounds like something you’re good at, have a look below:
What you will do:
- Help teams define sprint goals, deliverables and tasks, and ensure that work needed to achieve that is understood across disciplines and prioritized.
- Figure out what is needed in terms of work effort and resources, and create plans, roadmaps, and backlogs in close collaboration with producers and team leads.
- Communicate time plans, updates, limitations of task completion and decisions.
- Coordinate project activities and plan effective resource use with game management and team leads, to ensure that project tasks are completed on time.
- Create JIRAs, maintain and groom backlogs.
- Ensure that team members are keeping JIRA up-to-date (time remaining and completion of tasks).
- Create weekly reports on project status and communicate them to project stakeholders.
Who you are:
- You have project management experience and profound knowledge of its methods.
- You understand the production process and what it takes to work with both technical and creative talent, in an international work environment.
- You have strong workflow development and documentation skills.
- You’re top-notch at budgeting, controlling, and reporting.
- You have experience with data/file management, repositories etc.
- You also have experience with Jira and Perforce.
- No ifs, ands, or buts when it comes to you acing MS Office.
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills in English.
- Passionate about video games!
We’d love it if you:
- Had Prince2, SCRUM or Kanban certifications.
Who we are:
We are highly international, with over 24 nationalities working in both our Copenhagen and Malmö studios. We are passionate about delivering AAA, exceptional game experience to millions of players worldwide. We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome in our family never fail to integrate, and are supported, valued and listened to at all steps. We are dedicated to quality and have fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same. 🙂
The position is based in our studio in Copenhagen. We are looking forward to your applications!