Who are we?
It’s pretty simple, really. Io-Interactive is here to deliver exciting best-in-class gaming experiences. We want our games to play and feel like the people who created them – unique and creative. It is our way of making sure that we will always deliver something interesting.
So we do a lot to foster a culture of brother- and sisterhood and we strive to be a collective of creative, productive people rather than a factory. You come to work at Io-Interactive because you want to create top-of-the-line games and because you want to be part of a company that isn’t afraid of doing things differently.
Because you will be spending a substantial amount of your day here, we do as much as we can to make IOI feel like a second home. We meet for optional breakfast every morning, have communal lunches and even dinner on those occasionally long days where we need to meet an important deadline.
On Fridays we sometimes have our Friday bar – either planned as a big thing where we run around in the building with laser guns or other fun like that – or just spontaneously started somewhere in the building. Every now and then we have IOI days where we can dig into our pet projects or attend presentations from colleagues or external experts on everything game related. It’s all about getting creative, influenced and inspired.
What is the job?
Io-Interactive is looking for a full-time QA Specialist to join the Hitman team to support Online and Release. It will be a temporary position.
You will be an integrated part of our development team, working closely with the programmers, designers and artists. You will be responsible for test planning, execution and for coordinating activities with our QA outsourcing partner.
You will work as embedded tester for the Online/Release team and be responsible for measuring and communicating the quality of the deliverables.
What are the responsibilities?
Structured software test
- Participate in structured software / game testing in an agile environment
- Analyze requirements and design documents
- Design and execute test cases
- Perform different regression tests to ensure stability
- Maintaining processes related to mastering tasks of console builds
Participate in evolving the QA approach in the studio
- Participate in the development and implementation of new test methods and tools
- Constantly seek and exploit opportunities to contribute to the ambition of becoming the best QA team in the games industry
What is required?
- Substantial documentable experience from QA / Tester role in game studio
- Compliance testing experience: PS4, Xbox One (up to date TRC/XR knowledge)
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Be proactive in handling impediments in the daily work
- Result oriented, adaptive and eager to develop your skills further in the field of QA and Test
- Strong documentation skills and a great eye for details
- Hold a passion for video games
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Basic programming or scripting knowledge
- Experience with JIRA and confluence
- Experience with TeamCity
- ISTQB certification
- Experience with game tech and scripting
You made it this far. Clearly you’re ready to know even more. So get in touch now. We need you!