IO Interactive is looking for a full-time QA Specialist to join the team in either Copenhagen or Malmö!
You will be an integrated part of our development team, working closely with programmers, designers and artists. You will be responsible for test planning, execution and for coordinating activities with our QA outsourcing partner.
You will work as an embedded tester in one of the production areas and be responsible for measuring and communicating the quality of our deliverables.
What you will do:
- Participate in structured software / game testing in an agile environment.
- Analyze requirements and design documents.
- Maintain communication with external QA partners to ensure correct testing execution.
- Design and execute test cases.
- Perform different regression tests to ensure stability.
- Participate in evolving the QA approach in the studio.
- Participate in the development and implementation of new test methods and tools.
- Constantly explore opportunities that make us the best QA team in the games industry.
Who you are:
We hire people who are excited to work with their craft and always seek to improve. That is why we hope you are just as excited to work with complex challenges and take ownership of your tasks. We also hope you are collaborative and learn from your teammates as they will learn from you. Being ambitious yet humble is what helped our team excel so far.
Here are a few more things we need from you:
- You have substantial, proven experience from QA / Tester role in a game studio.
- Basic knowledge of Perforce.
- Result oriented, adaptive and eager to develop your skills further in the field of QA and Testing.
- Strong documentation skills and a great eye for details.
- Be proactive in handling obstacles in your daily work.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
Who we are:
As a member of the QA team, you will have appreciation for your input, and you will get to see your work in a game played by millions. We don’t just work – we also celebrate milestones and take the time to look around and give some well-deserved kudos. You will get to work on both Hitman, but also be part of developing our completely new, future titles. Finally, you will be part of a crazy-good team of specialists who are really eager to have you on board!
IO Interactive is a team, above everything. We are highly international, with around 150 people and 27 nationalities, and independent studios both in progressive Copenhagen and the cozy city of Malmö. If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that.
For any questions, drop an email to Marina, at email@example.com
We are looking forward to your applications!