Who are we?
It’s pretty simple, really. IO Interactive is here to deliver exciting best-in-class gaming experiences. We want our games to play and feel like the people who created them – unique and creative. It is our way of making sure that we will always deliver something interesting.
So we do a lot to foster a culture of brother- and sisterhood and we strive to be a collective of creative, productive people rather than a factory. You come to work at IO Interactive because you want to create top-of-the-line games and because you want to be part of a company that isn’t afraid of doing things differently.
Because you will be spending a substantial amount of your day here, we do as much as we can to make IOI feel like a second home. We meet for optional breakfast every morning, have communal lunches and even dinner on those occasionally long days where we need to meet an important deadline.
On Fridays we sometimes have our Friday bar – either planned as a big thing where we run around in the building with laser guns or other fun like that – or just spontaneously started somewhere in the building. Every now and then we have IOI days where we can dig into our pet projects or attend presentations from colleagues or external experts on everything game related. It’s all about getting creative, influenced and inspired.
What is the job?
IO Interactive is currently looking for a full time Recruiter & Employer Branding Specialist. As our new employee, you will coordinate and support our recruitment efforts and help promote IOI as a great place to work.
You need to understand the different areas of game development and have an eye for talent.
We are looking for someone with strong communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to work independently and be proactive.
By joining IO Interactive, you will become part of an international and creative environment.
What are the responsibilities?
- Create and update job descriptions
- Post jobs online
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen applications
- Secure timely replies and feedback to candidates
- Stay up to date with recruitment trends and screening techniques
- Act as a point of contact for candidates and foster long-term relations with potential candidates
- Organize and handle practicalities when participating in job-fairs, conferences etc.
- Manage and plan networking events for possible new employees
- Promote IOI’s reputation as a ‘great place to work’
- Manage and facilitate external visits from schools and students
- Build relations with relevant Universities
What is required?
- Proven recruitment experience
- Hands on experience with search processes
- Experience from the Games industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You speak and write English fluently – many of our employees come from outside of Denmark, so all communication will be in English
- You have great organizational skills
- You are eager to learn, proactive, structured and accountable
- You feel at home in an international and multi-cultural environment
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Knowledge of Danish labor law
- Experience working with employer branding
- A passion for video games
You made it this far. Clearly you’re ready to know even more. So get in touch now. We need you!