IO Interactive is currently seeking a Senior Financial Controller to join the team.
You will join the Finance department and get to work with our Head of Finance, Accountant and Accounting Assistant, who are eager to have you on board! At the same time, you will also be part of a high-caliber independent studio of around 150 passionate and creative people, that live and breathe state-of-the art game design.
This is like no other job. You will get to work in the biggest video game studio in Denmark, in a cool, friendly and creative social environment. This is the opportunity to change your work to an environment more fun and engaging than you’ve ever had.
Here is what it takes:
What you will do:
- Support account payables and receivables by working together with the rest of the Finance team.
- Prepare financial reports and manage month-end closing and reporting to Head of Finance.
- Own budget process, coordinate and preparing project and department budgets.
- Responsible for various systems supporting the whole business unit e.g.travel expense system etc.
- Key responsible and contact person for auditors during process auditing.
- Coordinate various ad-hoc tasks: analysis of sales data from first parties etc.
- Responsible for process optimizing.
- Analyze financial data.
- Monitor internal controls.
- Manage financial transactions.
Who you are:
- You have a degree in Accounting or equivalent, or HDR education.
- 4+ years of proven experience in financial controlling.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Proficiency in accounting software: Agresso, Navision etc.
- Analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- The company language is English, so we expect you to be proficient at it.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Compliance oriented.
We would love it if you:
- Had a passion for video games.
Who we are:
A team, above all. If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that. We are also highly international, with over 150 people and 27 nationalities working in both our Copenhagen and Malmö studios. We are passionate about delivering AAA, exceptional game experience to millions of players worldwide.
We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome in our family never fail to integrate, and are supported, valued and listened to at all steps. We are dedicated to quality and have fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same. 😊
The job is full time and based in our Copenhagen studio. Please send both your CV and Application letter in English. We are looking forward to your applications!