IO Interactive is currently seeking a full-time Senior Producer to join the team!
We are looking for a strong communicator who understands all areas of game production and has a clear focus on delivering a AAA game experience. You need to be very proactive and able to establish systems for planning, reporting, and controlling the progress of technical and creative work.
You will report to the Executive Producer and be responsible for delivering games on various platforms within given priorities of time, budget, and quality.
The title we have in mind for you is new and of large AAA production size. That is why we also need you to have had AAA games experience that you can bring to this new role.
What you will do:
- Executing the vision of the game director.
- Defining, planning, and executing milestones in line with the project’s overall milestone and release schedule.
- Working closely with the Executive Producer.
- Creating, updating, and tracking goals, schedules, and budgets.
- Controlling and reporting progress on each area of the project.
- Presenting the project progress to the studio board and to the executive board.
- Achieving approvals at studio and publisher green light meetings.
- Owning personnel responsibility such as hiring, appraising, and coaching.
- Tracking and managing issues and risks on an ongoing basis as well as proactively providing associated mitigation and resolution strategies.
Who you are:
- You have worked as a senior or executive producer for at least 3 AAA titles in the games industry.
- You have a deep understanding of the production process and working with technical and creative talent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Very strong workflow development and documentation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Profound knowledge of project management methods and software packages.
- Strong budgeting, controlling, and reporting skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Project, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experienced with data/file management, repositories etc.
- A passion for video games is mandatory.
We would love it if you:
- Had experience with JIRA.
- Had Project management experience or certifications such as Prince2, SCRUM, Kanban.
- Are willing to travel.
Who we are:
We are a team, above all. If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that. We are also highly international, with people from over 27 nationalities working in both our Copenhagen and Malmö offices.
We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome in our team never fail to integrate, and are supported, valued and listened to at all steps. We are dedicated to quality and have fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same. 🙂
The position is open in both our Malmö and Copenhagen offices, and we will take your location preference into consideration. We welcome candidates from all over the world, and we support VISA and relocation.
Please include a portfolio with your application. We are looking forward to hearing from you! For any questions, drop an email to Marina, at firstname.lastname@example.org.