IO Interactive is looking for a full-time Software Support Engineer to join our team.
The support team you will be a member of is part of the Hitman project as well as our brand new titles. The essence of the role is to keep the game development team as productive as possible at all times.
What you will do:
You will be joining a team of passionate engineers with the shared goal of ensuring that our production runs smoothly. Typical tasks include:
- Continuous improvement of our environments, tooling, automation and helping game developers with technical issues.
- You’ll get to work with software engineers, QA and your fellow software support engineers with the goal of running a smooth production, develop tools and scripts to automate manual processes in the production pipeline and help users troubleshoot and fix issues.
- Expect part of your work day to be actual programming.
- Improve and maintain our configuration management systems (Perforce) and work with our external partners to ensure that they can work and collaborate with us. This may include training as well as on-site help with setting up computers and infrastructure.
Who you are:
We hire people who are excited to work with their craft and always seek to improve. That is why we hope you are just as excited to work with complex challenges and take ownership of your tasks. We also hope you are collaborative and learn from your teammates as they will learn from you. Being ambitious yet humble is what helped our team excel so far.
Here are a few more things we need from you:
- You have Academy Profession (AP) degree in Computer Science, equivalent or higher (Danish: Datamatiker).
- You possess detailed knowledge of Microsoft desktop software, have experience with scripting languages like Python or PowerShell, and have programming experience in C# or C++
- Proven experience with at least some of the following: TeamCity, Azure, and Linux.
- A friendly and helpful attitude, excellent hardware and software troubleshooting skills and a flair for making things work.
- You have the ability to prioritize the workload, ensure continuity of business critical environments and exhibit a good understanding of structured installations.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English.
Who we are:
As a member of the technical support team, you will have appreciation for your input, and you will get to see your work in a game played by millions. We don’t just work – we also celebrate milestones and take the time to look around and give some well-deserved kudos. You will get to work on both Hitman, but also be part of developing our completely new, future titles. Finally, you will be part of a crazy-good team of engineers who are really eager to have you on board!
IO Interactive is a team, above everything. We are highly international, with around 150 people and 27 nationalities, and independent studios both in progressive Copenhagen and the cozy city of Malmö. If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that.
For any questions, drop an email to Marina, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your applications!