IO Interactive in Malmö is looking for a proactive and supportive intern for our technical team.
We’re looking for you, a student enrolled in the final part of your education, ready to take on some real-world challenges with the knowledge you’ve gained from school. We will, in return, give you ownership and a sneak-peak into what life in the games industry is like (we promise – it’s a lot of fun!).
You’ll be part of a senior technical support team where there’s plenty to learn and great opportunities for personal and professional growth. You will be owning the technical support in our Malmö office, have a lot of impact on the efficiency of our developers, and be our go-to person.
What you will do:
- Responsibility to be the first responder to technical support requests related to issuses with Perforce, our proprietary engine Glacier2 or similar tools that our developers are working with every day.
- Help out via screen-sharing and face-to-face support.
- Support with basic coding and scripting, and especially with your PowerShell knowledge.
Who you are:
- You have an understanding of computer hardware and Windows 10, with some experience in troubleshooting.
- Service-minded, and used to helping non-technical people with technical issues.
- A passion for video games and an overall understanding of what goes into the game development process.
We would love it if you:
- Had basic experience with game engines such as Unreal, Unity or another.
- Had basic experience with version control systems.
- Had basic experience with the latest generation of gaming consoles.
Who we are:
We are a team, above all. If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that. We are also highly international, with people from over 28 nationalities working in both our Copenhagen and Malmö offices.
We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome in our team never fail to integrate, and are supported, valued and listened to at all steps. We are dedicated to quality and have fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same 🙂
We are looking forward to hearing from you! For any questions, drop an email to Sandra, email@example.com