IO Interactive in Malmö is looking for a proactive and supportive intern for our technical team.
We’re looking for you who are enrolled in the final part of your education, and who are ready to take on some very real-world challenges with the knowledge you’ve gained from your education. We will in return give you ownership and a sneak-peak into what life in the games industry is like (we promise – it’s a lot of fun!).
You’ll be part of a senior technical support team where there’s plenty to learn and great opportunities for personal and professional growth. You’d be on-site in Malmö, owning the technical support as our go-to person in the office having a lot of impact on the efficiency of our developers in Malmö.
What you will do:
- Responsibility to be the first responder to Tech Support requests related to issused with perforce, our proprietary engine Glacier2 or similar
- Carry out help via screen-sharing and face-to-face
- Support with basic coding and scripting understanding to solve problems; and most importantly some PowerShell knowledge
Who you are:
- You have an understanding of computer hardware and Windows 10, with some experience in trouble shooting
- Service minded, and used to helping non-technical people with technical issues
- A passion for video games and an understanding or insight into the game development process
We would love it if you:
- Have basic experience with game engines likes Unreal or Unity or other
- Have basic experience with version control systems
- Have basic experience with latest generation of gaming consoles
Who we are:
We are a team, above all. If you join our studio, expect to be encouraged, listened to and have your efforts and insightful impact recognized and valued. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that. We are also highly international, with people from over 27 nationalities working in both our Copenhagen and Malmö offices.
We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome in our team never fail to integrate, and are supported, valued and listened to at all steps. We are dedicated to quality and have fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same 🙂
We are looking forward to hearing from you! For any questions, drop an email to Sandra, firstname.lastname@example.org